Nurses Aide Training
At Paradise Instructional Nursing Group, we provide Nurse Aides or Nursing Assistants with the basic patient care training under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
The training runs for a number of weeks and will cover:
- Classroom Instruction
- Clinical Training
- CPR certification
- Laboratory Experience
In completing the program, graduates are then eligible to take the State Competency Examination and acquire their Certification to practice as CNAs with a wide range of job opportunities in healthcare facilities.
CNA Class Information:
- Classes are M.T.W.Th 8 hours/day 08:00-16:30, for 6 weeks.
- Tuition cost is $1075.00
- State testing fee is $100.00 (which student pays for at end of class)
- Go to red tab at top that says registration.
- Download, print and fill out all papers under this tab.
- Live scan needs to be done regardless of previous live scans.
- We will accept copies of Physical and TB dated within six months of start date of class.
- Once you have live scan, TB and physical done, bring papers in and pay $375.00 which reserves your seat in class.
- When class begins, you are required to make a weekly payment if $140.00 every week for 5 weeks.
- Tuition includes kindle rental (with deposit refund after equipment return) with necessary textbook, paperwork and training videos.
Other costs to you:
- TB test, physical (cost depends on your insurance)
- Live scan (approx. $55.00)
- Scrubs (available at WalMart many times) approx. $12-$15 per piece. (White scrub tops are difficult to find, look early!)
- Mention PING at Scrubs and Beyond, an get a 10% discount
School office @ 555 Pearson Road, open from 08:00-12:00 Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Or text for an appointment.
Call or text 530-520-7948. (Text responses are quicker, since I can text during a meeting).
Registration deadline is 2 weeks before class starts. First come, first served.