CPR & First Aid Training
Our CPR and First Aid Training course is open to first time trainees and professionals who wish to renew their certifications.
Classes will cover a wide range of emergency response topics including but not limited to:
- Asthma Attack
- Electric Shock
- Patient Exam
- Bruises and Body Injuries
- Allergic Reaction and Food Poisoning
- Spinal Injury
- Emergency Response
- Diabetic Care
- Bone Fractures and Splinting
- Good Samaritan Law
- Strains and Sprains
- Animal Bites
***Classes are subject to change without notice due to instructor illness or family emergencies.***
American Heart Association
Includes Adult, Child and infant. AED and Obstructed airway.
- CPR for Healthcare providers (approximately 2.5 hours)
- $50.00 per person (PING Graduates $40.00)
- First Aid (approximately 2 hours) $50.00
- Both classes together: (approximately 4.5 hours) $90.00
Classes held approximately every two weeks.
Text 530-520-7948 for class dates and times.